Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jam sandwiches...

I was flicking through some old note books and I stumble across a list I had written about a year ago and it made me laugh so hard I just had to share it with you all.

So here is my list of things that I could fit a jam sandwich in:

1. VCR - of course
2. Betamax player _ I saw one of these in a museum a while ago and if i had had a sandwich on me, it would have been right in there!
3.CD driver - although you would need to cut the sandwich into a circle and quash it down, it would be worth it though
4. Washing Machine - jam doesn't wash out
5. glove box - "oh no I'm lost, dam i will have to check the map it in the glove box...oh god! there is a sandwich in here...ew..."
6. The space behind radiators - you have got to love the smell of warm jam
7. Dvd cases - all of them...
by ideas for things I can add would be well receive

I think i should probably explain where this idea come from, when i was a child my parents fitted a guard to the VCR in an attempt to stop me putting things into it, like jam sandwiches. There was only one massive floor in this plan, I had never even considered putting things in the VCR until the guard was put on and since then I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head. I am 20 years old and still this plays on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment