Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Street Photography with the Sermon

So me and the beautiful David Sermon decided to go for a lovely walk in the middle of the night to take some photographs. This turned out to be one the best ideas we have had in a while. It was great to get back outside and start shooting again. although I have to say at first I was a little nervous being out with me camera in the middle of the night, it brought back lots of memories of my teens and being out shooting skate films, somewhere I really shouldn't have been with a few hundred pounds worth of filming gear strapped to my back, but after the fear eased I started to get some great shots.

These images bring together very well my ideas on decay and light which is brilliant really and I think I'm going to manipulate them fever to see what will happen.

Right so I guess after reading all this you really just want to see some of the shots, so here you go. oh yeah and don't forget that if you do want to see more of my photography you can always check out my flickr.

2 comments:

  1. What settings were you using on your camera? These seem a bit richer than the ones I got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete